Friday, May 8, 2009

Mowing

So, maybe it's sad, but it is true.   I love to mow!

But only because we have a Husqvarna Lawn Tractor.   A riding mower.   A true joy.   A wonderous machine.   My personal time machine.

Yes, put me on my Husky, with a full tank, and I can go for miles and hours, hours and miles.   Georg knows I am gone....

My boarders love my work.   Groomed riding trails around the property.   My neighbors probably like the work as well.   A tidy grass area around the outdoor dressage arena.   And of course, the lawn benefits...

I have enjoyed my jobs in the computer industry, programming, providing support, managing, and directing.   But mowing provides a level of instant satisfaction that none of those roles ever could.

I really love mowing.   Time Travel Season has arrived!

1 comment:

  1. Mowing a lawn sure is fun with a tractor like that.

    ReplyDelete